Mountain Sky is proud to announce the completion of our A/V Control Room, a critical element of our original vision, along with Mountain Sky Radio.
This enabled the launch of our Destination Recording Studio, which offers packages for recording artists, empowering Mountain Sky to inspire you and your band to new heights!
Three, Five, and Eight day stays are available, so please contact us for rates and booking availability.
- Listening Lounge recordings mixed from the control room, with no need to break down your instruments
- Sleeping Accommodations (up to 12 band members)
- 12 hour daily recording sessions (can book longer if sessions are solid and fluid @ $50/hour)
- Two bathrooms, with showers and private restroom facilities
- 117 acres to use as your own to capture your inspiration
- Discrete, Private, Secure, available via car, bus, or helicopter
At Destination Studios, we will mix shows for post-production, record indoor shows and stream our original content from the Control Room with an awesome view of the Mountain Sky listening lounge (Indoor Stage), and audio and video being engineered for the Main and Camp stages.
MP3 audio can be provided or sold to audiences of bands who perform at Mountain Sky, providing a key marketing tool for your arsenal.